Sunday, July 8, 2012

Potty training sucks.  It is hard enough, but we have a very strong willed girl here.  We are giving skittles, smarties and m & m's for treats.  In between we have toys she can earn.  Sometimes she pulls her panties down and runs to the pot.  Other times, we ask her to try and she throws a fit and refuses.  So we set the timer and give her 2 or 3 more minutes, to appease her.  That almost always works.  IF we stick to the timer.  Otherwise, I hear, "Mommy, I am peeing."  And sure enough there is a huge puddle around her.  How she holds that much in there, I have no idea!!!
Then yesterday, I come home from church and Stephen asks me if I made a deal with Maddy: 2 M & M's for every mosquito bite she has. (she has a ton!!) I start laughing; of course I never made that deal. Silly girl!!  She is too smart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment