Monday, July 16, 2012

Poop

Well, potty training is going much better.  We have had 3 days of no accidents.  Although today was not good.  We started swim lessons, went into the YMCA so she could play and I could work out.  Then met Heather and girls at Chi-fil-a.  I could see Maddy grabbing onto some boys (surprise) so I went in to tell her to stop and she says, "Mommy, I peed."  Sure enough, all over the rubber floor, her socks, etc...soaking wet.  So I told the worker and she said they can't pull the floor up, so we just patted it dry and I changed Maddy.
Tonite, Judy, next door neighbor came over and we were standing outside, talking while Maddy danced around with the American Flag, saying the ABC's and talking about the United States of America.  And I look and see her standing in a big puddle on the sidewalk.  ARGH!  She was doing so well.  I explained it was ok and that she just needed to let me know.
Later, she says she needs to poop.    She sits down and starts talking about how the daddy is coming out first.  (she says it hurts, poor thing.) "Here he comes, the daddy and the baby is right behind him.  No, the baby doesn't want to come out yet, cause she is eating and has to take her plate to the sink.  No, she isn't coming out because she is still eating dinner with her mama."  A little time passes and she starts again..."Here she comes, she is taking her plate to the sink.  No, baby doesn't want to come out without Mama and there isn't enough space to come out."

I couldn't keep a straight face!!


No comments:

Post a Comment