Friday, November 30, 2012

Maddy went to sleep late for her nap and I had a VERY hard time waking her, so I let her sleep, then sleep some more. I finally shook her awake and she crawled in my lap to cuddle. I told her it was almost supper time and she looked outside and said in the most pitiful voice, "Oh no, it's almost dark. I didn't get to keep any daylight." Poor thing! So you can imagine my surprise and exhausted relief when three hours later I asked if she was ready to take a bath or go to bed, she said, "I'm ready for bed!" That's my girl!!

Granted I can still hear her talking, so who knows when she will fall asleep.  Last nite, when Stephen and I went to bed she was sound asleep in her bed, but she had made a bed on the floor and her light was on.  When I asked what happened she said she made a bed for Mannequin (her friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment