Sunday, September 22, 2013


Some Maddyisms:

Mad: I am going to marry brud when I grow up. 
Mommy:  Honey, you can’t marry Joey, he is your brother.
Mad: I can, and if he has girlfriend, he can give her up.
And if I have boyfriend, I will give him up.
Then we marry each other.


Mommy:  Why is every place I want to go to closed?
Mad: The world is changing.
Mommy:Where did you hear that?
Mad: I just heard it somewhere.  Really, I have been knowing it for a long time.
Mommy:OMG, another place is closed.  What the heck?
Mad: Told you mommy, everything is changing.

 Mad:  Why did you paint my room yellow?
I don’t like yellow.

Mad: I don’t like my curls.  I don’t like brown hair.

After First day of school:  Mommy:  What did you do today?  Did you have circle two times?
We made ice cream.  My favorite, chocolate with swirls on it.  That’s what we did all day.  No, didn’t do circles.  No letters, no numbers, no name writing.  Went swimming, they loaned everyone suits.  Me and my friend (just met today) are going to be friends but he gave up with me.  We talked about it and that just seems best.

She has been talking about couples a lot.
 Today it’s a good thing me and brud are going to get married.
 He will give up with his girlfriend and I will give up with my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment